- We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and debit cards (as long as they have one of the credit card symbols on them). For credit card use, the cardholder must be present or written authorization for use of the card and identification must be provided.
- We DO NOT accept personal checks.
- We DO NOT make financial arrangements.
- Payment plan arrangements are not available. Our experience has shown us that once the crisis has passed so has the agreement to follow through on a payment plan.
- Payment must be made at time of your service.
There are limited funds available for financial assistance. (see below Financial Assistance)
We are a participating provider with most insurance providers:
- BC/BS (we are unable to accept the new BC/BS Network E Plan)
- United Healthcare
Insurance claims will be filed for you. Depending on your insurance coverage, we may request full or partial payment as determined by deductible and patient benefit policies.
Please note: We DO NOT accept TennCare plans.
Patients with other insurance coverage are required to pay in full at time of service.
An itemized statement can be provided for those patients to submit for reimbursement. Since your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company, our office cannot accept responsibility for collecting your insurance claim or for negotiating a settlement of a disputed claim.
If you have any questions, we will be glad to assist you.
Financial Assistance is available in a limited amount.
As a National Abortion Federation (NAF) provider clinic, funding is now more available due to the generosity of an anonymous NAF donor.
This funding is based on income and family size and is available in states (Tennessee included) in which Medicaid (TennCare) or state government does not offer financial assistance.
You can apply for this funding through us or directly through NAF at (800) 772-9100.
NAF receives many calls every day. Please be patient, their number stays busy.